Since 1921, Duty of Care remains the primary concern of Carey International when providing our chauffeured services. We have built our reputation by putting the safety and welfare of both our passengers and chauffeurs at the forefront of everything we do.
As a global company operating in more than 1000 cities worldwide, when a potential threat, such as the COVID-19 virus presents itself, we have a responsibility to act. We have taken the following steps to mitigate the potential spread of the virus across our global network.
- Distributed updated training materials to chauffeurs and other employees highlighting WHO guidelines for controlling the spread of viruses.
- Stocked individual units of hand sanitizer in all of our vehicles for passengers to use and take with them.
- Supplied sanitizing wipes with instructions for chauffeurs to wipe down all shared surfaces after each trip.
- Enacted new emergency standards for vehicle cleanliness and disinfection protocols during daily and weekly upkeep.
- Established an executive committee to assure all of the above activities are fully implemented in all of our locations worldwide.
View our United Kingdom protocols here
Carey International is closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s assessments of the outbreak. We will keep you informed of any changes or updates to our services.